Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tour(ist)ing


Decided to do a little exploring...
...always a plus.


Piccadilly Circus! ...I guess in some abstract way you could call this the Times Square of London?


Ok. I secretly believe that I should be a photographer...or was in a past life...or will be in the next. Do you agree?

I COULD NEVER stand in one place for this long. Seriously, I have the attention span of a  ferret... I would die.

This ain't got nuffin on my little revolver.

When nature calls...

Lookin a lil wild. I know. I literally went out... stayed out... came home for 20 minutes... checked my email... then went back out to sight see. 

:-)


Buckingham Palace! Again, I may have missed my calling to be a photog. I'd like to call myself a faux-tog.
Of course I had to get in it.

A monument in Green Park.

3 comments:

  1. Faux -Tog...Cracking up at attention span of a feret. HAha, it's cold now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. you have curly hair!
    2. You + camera = always
    3. lol....for the crap joke....made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the ripped jeans. want some. ur hair looks pretty cool

    ReplyDelete