Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"I live in the ghetto" UPDATE

SO. Let me teeell you! After being upset about our living accommodations (because we were under the impression that we would be living in a much more convenient area in Central) I finally get used to our area. Its really not that bad. Idk why everyone made it out to be so bad. It's actually a pretty decent neighborhood. I'm in SE5. Anyway. I figured out that where we are is not that bad the DAY BEFORE The VP of something or another came ALL the way to London from his VACATION in Paris to "address the issue". We had this entire meeting situation only to come to the conclusion that we wanted to STAY. Sad, wasteful, and ungrateful Americans. I was disappointed to be one of them. BTW after being informed that we would have to pay an ADDITIONAL $3,500+ to stay at the other location, it was unanimous decision... we're staying in the "Ghetto!"

I honestly feel like this will prove for a more authentic London living experience. Donald made a good point. Brooklyn wasn't MY "hood" when I moved there... now it is. Hopefully the same will prove for London.

Well... it's 2:50am here (9:50pm EST) Playing the role of a tourist tomorrow. Gotta go.


2 comments: