Friday, January 16, 2009

NEW YORK....WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

I know. I know. I've visited London before. I visited TopShop before but I went today (to the Oxford Circus location) and New York... WE DEFINITELY HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!! I.... DIED! AND THEN!!! ... to add insult to injury... ALL the sales are going down in Europe NOW in January. So on top of that I can't stop thinking about buying those Balenciaga and/ or Miu Miu pumps that I saw in Selfridges. My heart can't take this kind of pressure. I HAVN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR 7 DAYS!!!! S.O.S PLEASE HELP!!! 

TopShop on the other hand...
You mean to tell me I can get runway height heels for 45 pounds. Leathers and ULTRA chic and relatively cheap clothes. This sounds a little more realistic. We'll see. 

3 comments:

  1. Z,
    You go girl!! Spend those $$ as they are worth money over there!! Love your stories. Get the shoes. You know you want them!!
    Faggots are meatballs or thin wooden sticks in England!!
    Later
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z,
    I love the photographs of you playing tourist. Keep up the good work, such a keen eye. The 'Hangers', such a great idea for 'AFM'!! The London Eye is a must once it is running again.Go woith a group of friends and make sure you get the photo taken at the end of the ride.
    Enjoy Sunday.Go to the 'Courthauld Institute', amazing collection of Impressionist Art and the 'Jeffrey Museum' in Shoreditch. A great museum.Have you been to the 'V & A'et? I have an original knitted swatch done during my days at 'RCA' in the permanenet collection.
    Call Lesley!!
    Love Ya
    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think faggots are ciggs, in fact I'm CERTAIN that's one name for them. Thanks to your blog I know they're pork sausages too. Buy everything, including drapes, and art...maybe even small children. America misses you but not as much as it misses culottes, so take your time and tell us EVERYTHING.

    xo

    ReplyDelete