Saturday, January 10, 2009

JUST TOUCHED DOWN IN LONDONTOOOWN!!!

I call this... The World. When Night Meets Day. 


Well. I'm here. After an hour delay and almost an hour of turbulence I've finally arrived safely. Only to find out that I'm not living where I anticipated, I'm actually in the hood. :-) We're attempting to relocate on Monday... but who cares??? I'm in London BITCHEEEES!

Moving on.

From now until June 12th I hope to make a solid attempt to blog EVERYDAY! ...well... (dot) ...(dot)...(dot) ALMOST everyday.... or several times a day. Who knows?? You may never hear from me after this initial blog. {You know me.}

The Beginning.
I'm not quite sure what to expect out the next 6 months. I don't know that this time will be a complete cosmic life-altering something or another but what I do know is that my life will never be the same. Meaning, at the VERY least, I'll be able to say "I did that. That I did do." If nothing else and I'd be happy with that.

Anywho...
Check back for the latest happenings in my life, London nightlife, fashion in London, and any other kool stuff I may come across. Feel free to comment, email, etc. 

2 comments:

  1. im so ready to see what is instore for you out there boo. Ill be checking in so this better not be my last comment lol

    -Ray Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Z,
    I am glad that you made it to London. I will be looking for more comments from you over this 6 month period. I can't wait to see some pics.....Anywho, I'm going to bed now!

    Love ya,
    KB

    ReplyDelete